I know what you’re thinking: “Whats the excuse this time?”
And yeah, I’d be unhappy too, so I’m going to skip the grovelling and the excuse (hard drive failure btw and I had to reshoot the next story entitled ‘Crush’), and cut to the chase:
1. When will we finally see a damn update to SuperSexyHeroines.com?
By 6am on Friday 11th May – i.e two days time
2. How many chapters will you be uploading by 6am Friday 11th May?
Unfortunately just three (I think).
3. Hang on… the last update was 10th April, so as of today (9th April) you’re 4 updates behind.
Yep – and its about to get worse. See below.
4. About to get worse? There are more delays?
Unfortunately yes. The reason for the delay to ‘Crush’ is a problem with hard drive and I lost a LOT of data, including the raw images for Crush and the working copy of the next SuperheroinePeril.com movie. So I had to reshoot the ‘Crush’ photoset which took the place of another shoot I had scheduled.
5. Eh? So what does this actually mean for SuperSexyHeroines.com updates?
It means that I will be uploading 2-3 chapters of Crush at 6am on Friday 11th May. I can then also upload some photo sets that I have ready or publishing – but I can only really do a couple weeks of that.
So my next shoot scheduled is on 21st May, and I’ll probably try and get something out on Wednesday 23rd May. But this does mean that there will be more missing updates until I can back fill using this next shoot.
6. I’m still not 100%. Give me a table of what to expect
Okay, so by 6am on Friday 11th May the following will be delivered:
17 April – Crush, chapter 1 – AWAITING
24 April – Crush, chapter 2 – AWAITING
1 May – Crush, chapter 3 – AWAITING
8 May – Photoset – AWAITING
Then, by 22nd or 23rd May I’ll then be uploading an update to the website to cover the two update slots below:
7. Is this actually going to happen?
Yes. I’ve re-shot Crush and now I need to colour-correct the photos and create a comic book. I think I can get 3 good chapters out of it
8. But what about the photo set you’re shooting on 21st May – are you really going to be able to get that published by 23rd May?
Yes – I was actually thinking of testing out a new way of publishing…
9. A new way of publishing? What do you mean exactly?
So on the SuperSexyHeroines.com website I’ve always created a comic book with dialogue, etc. I was thinking of experimenting with publishing a Mandi Steele style photo set where I colour-correct the images and upload in the order of a story.
What do you think?
10. I’ll leave that for real people to decide and comment on the bottom of this blog.
11. So, what about SuperheroinePeril.com or SuperheroineFilms.com?
Okay, so we have a new film that I was working on featuring a very sexy Supergirl ‘thanking’ a man for saving her. I was 95% complete and only had the music and sound effects to add before publishing. The bad news is that it was lost when my Lacie hard drive failed.
The good news is that I have another copy on another hard drive – and whilst its not as finished as the copy I lost, its better than starting again. So I’m going to be working on that next week and I’ll definitely be releasing that in May
12. I’ve heard it all before – I have no faith that you’ll update on time
Yeah, I guess that’s understandable, so I look forward to surprising you.
13. Why are you so late all the time? When you started the site in 2005 up until about a year ago you were like clockwork. Now its really sporadic
There are a number of very boring reasons. Family and my work (I have to travel and spend weeks offshore) have changed, and so I’m always playing catchup. I really need a partner, but the sites don’t actually generate a massive profit, and what profit I do have I plough back into more photoshoots and videos. Plus I’m really precious about it all.
14. So why shouldn’t I just cancel my subscription now?
I wouldn’t blame you… but please don’t. Believe me when I say that Crush is an awesome story, and the shoot I’ve got planned on 21st May is going to be great. Plus, I have been talking to Danica about making another appearance on the SuperSexyHeroines.com website so watch this space.
Hey guys, I’m really sorry for the delays. One of my bad habits/failings is that I get incredibly embarrassed when I miss and update and I fail to update the blog telling people about the delay. I know its stupid and its kinda like burying my head in the sand. I know about this and I’m going to try and so something about it because I know how important communication is.
So please please bear with me whilst I restart working on Crush and I’ll have an update for you on Friday at 6am UK time. I’ll then keep you updated on how the photoshoot on the 21st May goes – let me know if you’d like to see a Mandi Steele style update which will be large images but in sequential order to resemble a story – no panels, no dialogue, etc.
Thanks and my sincere apologies again.